Training, hiking and customized climbs
|Week 35||28 August - 03 September 2023||
. 1 till 6 participants per guide for climbs and courses. Depending the level of difficulty.
. Hiking till 12 participants per guide possible
Indication guiding fee 2021: € 400,-
The fee of the guide will be exclusive his personal costs in a hotel or hut or traveling to the destination.
For higher risky and exposed climbs, > 7 hours a day, the fee will rise.
U bent vrij van hoogtevrees en u bent fysiek en mentaal in staat om meer dan 1500 meter te kunnen afdalen over een bergpad.
U heeft al ervaring met bergwandelen of met sportklimmen in een klimhal.
Dagtrajecten tot 8 loopuren.
We're specialized in private arrangements entirely according to your wishes and ideas. Customization offers the possibility to realize a dream trip by climbing a summit under a relaxed atmosphere with your private guide or, for example, to go out for a week with your own group of friends.
We are working together with Ecrins-Collective too! A local tourist organization specialized for the UK market
A selection of dream trips that we have been able to accompany in recent years:
- Various Alpine courses in the Ecrins such as the Pelvoux, Barre des Ecrins, La Meije, Dibona
- Various winter climbs such as the Super Couloir direct
- A mountaineering basic course for groups of friends and families
- Various climbs in the Dolomites such as the Tre Cime di Lavaredo
- Hiking or trekking in the Queyras
- Sport climbing, technique course from the basic to multipitch climbing.
- Various climbs in Wallis such as the Matterhorn, Weisshorn, Monte Rosa, Dent Blanche
And of course countless other climbs of striking peaks in the Alps
Private mountaineering courses are usually involved in more complex terrain. It's important that the mountain guide knows your climbing skills and abilities. Usually, we will do a small introduction and will acclimatize before we go for the main objective.
Let us know what your wishes are and we provide optimal guidance during your dream trip.
See our general terms and conditions for private arrangements.